Keto Check-In


Hey! 8 pounds in a month. Today was weigh in and I lost 8 pound this past month. I am pretty happy because this might be the first diet I can actually do.

My wife says I look and feel thinner. She hugged me for a long time inspecting my shape. She is happy. She should be for this was her idea. She is a real smart cookie.

Staying away from carbs hasn't been too hard so long as I can do dairy. Fat can stand in for sweet. But like I said before, it is surprising hard to consume 75% fat to 25% protein. This evening, I am accomplishing this with a pork rind-encrusted pork chop covered in melted cheese and hot sauce! It's F-bomb good!

Yes, a pork rind-encrusted pork chop. You see, you can't use regular breading because we are steering clear of carbs. So, I crushed up a bag of pork rinds and they did great. I added some cheese to the rinds too. I would've like to add parmesan, but I used munster. It worked but parmesan would've worked better. 

Anyway, that first night, the chops were dreamy. So juicy. Tonight, the left overs were a little dry as expected, so I melted cheese over it and used a generous amount of hot sauce (no carbs in Frank's Red Hot!!!!). Satisfied and on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment